May 25, 2008

Lindsey & Frank 5.10.08

I met lindsey and frank in Central Park for their engagement session and from the moment I met them we clicked and had such a great time that afternoon! One of their favorite spots is New York City and it was fitting for us to do the sessions there. 

The day before their wedding it was raining like crazy and they were calling for some rain the following day too. Deep inside I knew that it wasn't going to rain. I have this thing which I don't tell too many people that I have not yet shot a wedding where it has rained out the day! (knock on wood!). So I knew we were going to have an awesome day! 

Their family and friends were so sweet to me. I met some stellar people and had such a fun day with everyone. 

Thank you guys for letting me capture your day! :) 

2 comments:

erick pozos said...

great images Andres!!... beautiful history ... i like the slideshow...

cheers from mexico

Erick Pozos

Andres said...

gracias erik! espero estes bien! gracias por pasar por aqui! un abrazo