June 19, 2008

Joy & Joe 6.14.08

Man I love my job!

I got to shoot Joy and Joe's wedding this past weekend and loved every minute of the day! I admitted to Joy after the wedding that I have wanted to shoot a wedding in the rain, I think it would be so much fun! So this past weekend I kind of got my wish when it started raining towards the middle of the photo session of the two of them. I got a few sweet pictures of them under an umbrella which I thought were so cool!  Joy looked amazing and all throughout the ceremony you could feel love! amazing! 

Check out the slideshow! Loved, loved your wedding guys, thank you for letting me capture it! :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joy and Joe! We loved seeing the slide show. The pictures say more about your happiness and God´s love than a thousand words could ever express. May God use your lives togther for His glory in a marvelous way!
Showers of Blessings,
Kathie and Gordon Munro

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful song. Can someone please tell me the artist and title? Those are the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

Andres said...

It's 'Forever' by Ben Harper. Great song! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :o)