December 4, 2009

I got picked for the Knot Best of Weddings 2010!!!!

I have some exciting new to share with you all! I got a call from the knot this week to tell me that andres valenzuela photography was picked to be 'best of weddings for 2010'!! How cool is this!

At first I didn't know what to say but the lady sensed my shock and so explained it to me and said that they surveyed 'the knot brides' and it was they that submitted ratings on their favorite vendors for their wedding. So this is even more awesome in that it is couples themselves that rated me this way!

I'm so grateful for this honor to be included in their Best of Weddings for 2010! And I'm so grateful to all my past couples who rated my services!

I have some big news to announce VERY soon and this just comes in such a timely manner!

Thank you beautiful couples who let me photograph you and thank you photographers who have come along and photographed with me on my weddings! You all make this worth doing!

:)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Definitely well deserved and well overdue!!!

YAyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Unknown said...

Mi hijo, Felicitaciones nuevamente! nos das tremendo alegron!!! Quisieramos ver la revista...

Andres said...

Thank you! Gracias! :)

Lindsey Dimino said...

Congrats! That's fantastic!

Trent said...

Andres! That is amazing. So completely excited for you!