July 29, 2007

Valeria & Josh

This was by far the BEST wedding I have been to so far! I know I'm biased cause it was my youngest sister's day but still, it really was so full of amazing emotions for all of our family.  After being in a few weddings on the guy's side I gained a new level of appreciation for anybody involved in a wedding on the bride's side! Holy Crap! the amount of work, stress and emotional roller-coaster you go through leading up to the big day was unbelievable! And I was only there for a couple days before the day! But in the end it was well worth it and the day was so beautiful!

I had just started getting more into doing wedding photos and I just could not resist the urge to grab my camera once I was done with my role of being one of the groomsmen. 

Here's Valeria in all her glory with the biggest smile that says it all!

I love this photo of my two gorgeous sisters!

I saw this pose somewhere and liked it. It worked nicely here too!

This is my favorite photo of my sister and brother in law. They look SO HAPPY!!
And of course I had to show my mom how to take this photo of my sister and I!

4 comments:

Kiki said...

your funny!!! these are great!

Anonymous said...

awww! You are so sweet! You brought back memories with this! You still need to come to KY and help me put together a nice wedding album. I like your idea of starting this blog. I will definitely keep checking it and point others to it! I know God will use this gift He has given you in amazing ways in your life. Enjoy the journey He takes you through! Te queremos! :)

Lynnie said...

such a beautiful family! do you need a zany aunt?? I'm available for adoption!

Andres said...

lynnie, thanks for stopping by. come back again soon I will have some blogs of your boys! :)