February 13, 2008

Double B-Day Party!

I got to be at two parties this past weekend for two of the coolest kids I know! Seth had his 4th  birthday party! He's a little stud and loves to run at you with his lion face and fight you to the death! I would not mess with him if I were you! Happy Birthday Seth! 
The other party was for the coolest girl south of the border (jersey border that is!). Sunny had her 5th birthday party and wanted a solar system theme! The party was a big hit amongst young and old, specially Damien (aka dad) who came out in his homemade super duper stellar out of this world sweet space outfit! see below.... Kids are so much fun! I need a couple! :) 

2 comments:

Katie Ball said...

That is the hottest Hubble Space Telescope I have ever seen.

Katie Ball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.