February 18, 2008

Hanging with some Giants....

I just got back form NYC where I attended another awesome workshop with two of the most celebrated wedding photographers out there today! Mike Colon and Bob Davis shared so much of their knowledge and experience with a bunch of us New Yorkers. To say these dudes are incredible photographers is the biggest understatement. These guys are GIANTS in the wedding industry and to just be able to listen to them talk about how they are doing their thing, was so inspiring! Thank you guy for making the stop here!

I also got to hang out with my good friend Kenny Kim whom I met at DJ's Freedom and Slumber last month. I got his sweet looking t-shirt. We look like twins don't we!!?!?! :)  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe man we should have gotten all three of us sporting the Kenny Kim shirts!

Andrew it was a pleasure meeting you at the "Master Your Craft" workshop in NYC. You are a very talented photographer! We are sitting in JFK right now so I am going to keep checking out your site and admire more of your work. Keep in touch and I will talk to you soon.

Mike
Michael Alan Photography

Corey Hage said...

Nice man. What a way to start off the year!

Brittany Leigh said...

:) how fun! mike's great huh? i worked for him for a while. anyways, hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

sweet, you will have to give us all the recap.