April 27, 2008

Brice the intern....

This weekend was the first time I brought an assistant with me to a wedding (something I will be doing more of now!). Brice is a senior at Nyack High School and is doing an internship with me for a few months. He is interested in photography and so I brought him along to two of my weddings. We had a great time and Brice couldn't believe the sweet gig he had when he got to go to these awesome weddings, eat some amazing food, hang out with some very cool people and check out the ladies! Here's a few of the shots of him in action......

This was at the second wedding we did and so Brice not being used to this was a little tired form the crazy wedding we were at the night before. We won't fire him for yawning during the ceremony. 
Of course once the music got going he forgot how tired he was and even joined in on the fun. Se him macking with the ladies there on the right? That's all he really did all night! :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha dude thats great!! didnt even notice you took that picture! very stealth!! i had a great time cant wait for the next wedding!! its soo much fun!

Anonymous said...

by the way that last comment was from me!!
-brice walborn

Anonymous said...

Do your thing Brice!!
-Chris