April 5, 2008

Third Day Rocks You!

I got to see one of my favorite bands a couple days ago in Poughkeepsie, NY. I wasn't sure what to expect cause one of their guitarists, Brad Avery, left the band a few weeks ago. But these guys never sounded so good! They rocked it out and specially on one of their new songs from their album coming July 29, was AWESOME! Mark Lee's guitar riffs where sick! 

I usually bring my Nikon camera but this I decided to just enjoy the show and got a couple picture with my iphone. not too bad i guess! Wish I cold of recorded it they sounded nasty!!! Can't wait for their new album! 

2 comments:

Kiki said...

DONT CLICK THE HERE in the other comment!!

we did have so much fun! :) I love to see you let lose and have a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! What about coming to see Third Day here in Louisville May 1st I think it is!?! That would be fun!!! Come, come...