October 15, 2008

Joe Buissink Workshop..Model Shoot...Day 1

This afternoon we went out in groups and shot models for a couple hours. We could only choose one lens and had to stick with that lens for the whole photo shoot. I picked my 35mm 2.0 lens and shot in 'P' mode which Joe is a big promoter of. This was a huge challenge for me because I shoot everything in manual, but I figured I would give it a shot and see what happens. After shooting over 300 pictures We had to select 5 which we will show and critique in our morning session tomorrow.

Here's my well 6...Which one should I cut out? I couldn't decide....






2 comments:

Katie Ball said...

Hiya!

Love them all, but if you are being forced to narrow it down, I would cut the second one.

:)

Unknown said...

Yo tambien sacara la segunda. Que lindas fotos mi hijo, todas!!! que disfrutes en tu viaje a WA. Te quiere mucho tu mami