September 11, 2008

I'm off to Israel!!!!

So I'm headed off to Israel for 10 days tonight! It's a very surreal thing that hasn't sunk in and probably won't until I set foot in the land. 

I have no idea what to expect or what it may be like. It's a part of the world I have yet to visit and so it is incredibly exciting just to think that I'll be in a place that is 200% foreign to me. I can't wait! 

I'll try my best to post some pictures on my blog and facebook as the days go by. 

I'm on assignment with a friend of mine who is taking me there to get some photos of some specific sites and places he has in mind. 

We grew up together in Kenya and have not done a trip like this since we went on field trips into the Kenyan bush eons ago! 

Stay tuned......


2 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

Dude have a safe trip out there. So stoked that you are going out there.

Unknown said...

Feliz viaje mi hijo, estaremos orando!! te quiero mucho tu mami y papi