December 1, 2007

It's been a long time...

I know I have not blogged in over two months. No particular reason, just have not made time for it. I decided last night to start again and maybe even make it a new year's resolution to blog a little more often. After all there's so much of life that happens that I would love to share and specially lots of photo adventures that I would love to show you all. so here goes....

I've been on vacation since Thanksgiving weekend here at my parent's home in Charlotte, NC. It's been great to get away from my day to day in NY and just sleep, and bum around.

Last night my mom decided to get out the Christmas decorations and put the tree and other stuff up. I haven't decorated a tree in years so doing it with my mom and sister was just awesome! I only hung up a couple of the decorations, but was amazed to see a couple of the dated ornaments from 2002 and 1988! I know it's not that old but 1988!!??!?! that's a while ago! Here's a couple of the pics I took of my sister and mom.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like so much fun! :) Christmas is my favorite time of year! I am so glad you got to do that with your family!
Ps even your everyday photos are amazing!

Andres said...

Thanks anonymous friend! :)

Anonymous said...

your welcome... its just me!

Anonymous said...

These pictures brought back memories! All those ornaments are so packed with significance to us of our lives in different places...and yes, 1988 is a loooong time ago...we are getting old! :)