December 3, 2007

Waiting for Joshua Jr........

The best part of getting to visit Kentucky for the first time was being able to spend some time with my sister and brother in law and their adoptive son Jeremiah. Of course we are all super excited about the baby coming at the end of this year. It's weird to even think that I will be an uncle, but that is life! I'm very excited about this little dude coming into our lives and I can't wait.
Here's some pics I got to take of my sister, josh and some of the baby room.
Josh is a Carolina fan, this poor kid won't have any choice there!












4 comments:

Katie Ball said...

Andres, these pictures are beautiful! They have such a loving, warm feeling to them.

Anonymous said...

awww!! This almost made me cry! Thanks for posting all these. It was so good to have you in our home and we hope to see you again very soon! I can't wait to see you as the uncle of our little baby..."el tio rico!" :)

Anonymous said...

Andres, you take awsome pics. Valeria you look so beutiful.

Andres said...

Thanks Tonya! :)