December 7, 2007

Natalia

Sometimes we need to see things from a completely different angle to appreciate their beauty. This happened to me this past weekend. 

For my sister's birthday I decided to get some photos of her. She HATES photos being take of her. I wanted to prove to her and show her just how beautiful she is. 

I think I have always known she was pretty but as I took photos of her and then worked on them a bit on my computer I realized just how stunning she is.  

As an older brother I don't tend to look at my sisters as beautiful, they are after all younger siblings: there to bow down to me and do whatever I want them to and point the finger to when I got in trouble.  But how times have changed.  

Am I now a proud older brother!? Definitely. See for yourself.....



4 comments:

Kiki said...

she is beautiful! and so are the pictures! :) great blog! can you imagine Pj saying that to me! HA

Anonymous said...

Awww...these are wonderful! I can't even pick out a favorite one!! God has truly made Natalia beautiful inside and out! Now when will we get you in front of the camera instead of behind!? :)

Andres said...

I need to find someone I trust behind the camera before that happens! But I definitely need to do that soon. :)

MELI said...

uuuuu me me me
ill take pics jajajajjajajajajajajjaajajaj