July 22, 2008

Everybody needs a facelift.....

I've always felt that branding is a key part of any successful business/project and in recent months I felt like my old logo needed a bit of a facelift. I have to give crazy mad props to my friend and initial designer of my original logo, Anthony Strickland. He is a sick designer whom I worked with at the ol' Nyack yearbook for 4 years. 

So as I was traveling and meeting lots of cool people in the photo industry I ran across a really cool guy named Marlon who happened to be a graphic designer and he gave my logo the redesign it needed. I loved what he did with it and am so happy to start rolling it out this year in slideshows, my new website (also rolling out later this year) and other areas of my business. 

Marlon and I went back and forth several times and through several different edits. He was so patient and gave me the necessary perspective I needed to realize the direction the logo needed to go to have the impact I wanted. I'm so happy with the final result! If you are looking for a great patient and talented graphic designer (who also designs websites and personalized blogs!) check him out

Thanks so much Marlon! You're the best! 

3 comments:

Corey Hage said...

awesome. I like it a lot.

Andres said...

Thanks Corey! good to hear form you always dude!

Anonymous said...

love it, simple and classic.