July 30, 2008

Want to be a photographer????

I know I just posted about this a couple days ago but after reading from a fellow attendee how the first seminar of DJ and Jasmine*'s free to succeed your went I had to let you all know just how much you need to sing up for this thing!

I know firsthand just how willing to share DJ and his crew are not just about becoming a wedding photographer but also about business, networking, and just becoming who you were meant to be. I can only imagine how much fun and also how inspiring this workshop will be!

You can also follow their progress at DJ and Jasmine*'s blogs and also on my good friend Kenny Kim's blog (he's documenting the first part of the tour).

So if you want to join me go to the NYC one Aug 25. But also check out the site for other dates and places. coming to a city near you!

No comments: