July 29, 2008

Regreso a mi tierra.....

It has been almost 3 years since I was last in my home country of Ecuador. I'm so excited to be able to get back and visit family, friends and experience the third world again.

It's so refreshing to me every time I travel anywhere, but specially when I get to go to a third world country where coming into contact with the poor is not hard. I feel my heart get tugged every which way but also I feel myself coming alive every time I am faced with this reality.

I'm already anticipating a great trip and of course I will have my camera with me all the time so expect photos, lots of em in the next week! I may not be able to update as often as I would like but I will do my best. I do have to enjoy my time there!

2 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

dude have an awesome time out there!

Kiki said...

Dont worry about computers, or internet, or updating.. that can wait.. enjoy your time with your family, friends and in your country! After your appt tomorrow, you can just rest, and love, and eat, and shop, and visit.. :) have an awesome trip!