January 20, 2008

D3...It just ROCKS!!!

So I finally got my hands on the new Nikon D3 today! 

I had been on a waiting list at Bergen County Camera for almost 4 months when I finally got my call this week to come pick it up! The excitement was like being a kid at christmas! 

Conveniently enough there were some Nyack College basketball games this evening hat I was able to test it out at. 

All the pictures below were taken at 2.8f, 500 shutter, and 6400 iso!! 

This camera is amazing, auto-focus is lighting fast, 9 frames per second and the lighting, well you can see it for yourself here! no flash or strobes! 

Can't wait to get more pictures with this baby! 





2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Awesome shots! I can't wait to meet you and see the new camera! Travel safe and bring some warm clothes! It's gonna be a great weekend!

Kiki said...

WHAT!?!? (i just wanted my comment to be under his!) I know I am a loser :D