January 14, 2008

what I saw...

So I've been back in NY for a few days now (5 to be exact) and I have been processing what has been a pretty eventful christmas break for our whole family. We had our first nephew, grandson, baby boy join our family and I am still in disbelief that a little dude like that is part of my family!

Here's the last few photos I took the sunday I had to head back to Charlotte, then on to NY.

Para que no se olviden que es Ecuatoriano!!!!! VIVA ECUADOR!!!!
Big brother Jeremiah loves his new roommate!
My favorite picture of my 'baby' sister and her son...
"I love you this much papi!"
The beautiful, happy and excited family...

On the plane ride back to NY I couldn't help but think and come to some awesome realizations that have touched me deeply...

1. My baby sister has a son!!!! What the heck!! That still doesn't fit in my little big brother brain!

2. Josh and Valeria love each other so much. Josh loves on her so much and I saw much evidence of that and I am so happy for my sister and proud to be Josh's brother in law.

3. Josh and Valeria have incredibly supportive and loving friends and family around them. Their pastor was with them pretty much the whole time in the hospital, willing to help whenever possible. Josh W was also there for many hours helping and supporting his friends. All 4 grandparents made the long trip from the wonderful state of North Carolina to see their first grandson and love him so much.

All in all I was floored by the grace that God has flooded our family and specially Josh and Valeria these past few weeks. I miss my little dude so much! I have to get back there soon.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Thanks so much for posting this blog concluding the story of JJ's first week of life! Your words and pictures are such a treasure to us. Please send us the CD with all of them soon!...actually, why don't you bring them yourself and come back for another visit! :) That would be wonderful! JJ te manda un beso.

Anonymous said...

i am so BLESSED that i have cousins like you.. Valeria, Andres, y Natalia.. wow! i can't wait until i see you three at my graduation ..remember MAY 17th!
i love you all.. you three are such a blessing..i can't wait till i see JJ.. i think the whole family over here and in Ecuador wants to meet him. May God bless you..
muaaaa..
with love.
your loving cuz,
meli* jijii

Anonymous said...

I NEED A EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2020 WICCALOVESPELLTOOLS@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+19085174108
With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. jumba saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr. jumba details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.jumba and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.jumba for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. jumba contact information are via email: wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com, text or call him +19085174108

I highly recommend his services.  website : http://wiccalovespelltools.website2.me/
blogspot created by me for dr jumba, to thank him for restoring happiness back to my relationship : https://wiccalovespelltols.blogspot.com/