January 29, 2008

What a weekend!

So I'm back in NY after an incredible weekend in Santa Barbara at the Freedom House. I was able to meet some awesome photographers from all over the country and the man himself, DJ! :) for those of you who have not met him, he really is as genuine and cool as he seems online. And he really does say 'stoked' all the time! :) 

Here's some incredible pics of the whole weekend taken by my new friend Kenny Kim. I'll be posting some of my own from the weekend sometime in the next few days once I unwind and catch up on some sleep! 




5 comments:

Corey Hage said...

It was awesome hanging out and getting to know you this past weekend. Keep in touch man. I'll let you know about WPPI. I'm looking into it.

RC said...

Great meeting you this weekend. Can't wait to see what you got from the D3. Got the call this morning that mine is in! Can't wait to go pick it up.

~rc

Brittany Leigh said...

hi friend! i loved hanging out with you this weekend!!!
glad you all made it home safely!
keep in touch!

RC said...

Just picked it up! Man! I'm in love...but I'm too busy to go shoot until Saturday p.m. at the earliest...

Funny how once you're a pro, you don't have so much time to shoot anymore :)

LOL!

~rc

RC said...

Man! It's just sitting on my desk looking at me! Good news is I have to meet with 2 brides tomorrow so I need to get studio ready for that...bad news is I can't go play...

Hope to see your pix soon and I'll post some up when I get a chance!

~rc