January 2, 2008

More of the beautiful boy...

Here's the latest of the handsome little dude and his family...Father and son...



Mother and son...







We all feel this way, but no one more than mother and father. They went through 48 hours of intensity like they have never been through.

As you can see he's just beautiful. Everyone loves him!

We are all soooooo tired and since most of us have held him, we're all off to get some sleep. Keep praying for the 3 specially Valeria that she recovers from the C-section well and that Josh gets some rest. Jota Jota is healthy and so precious. You'll see more of him here in the next day or so......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh my cute baby cuz..
i love him already..ja ja'
i cant wait till i meet him..
dile a la prima y al primo q felicitaciones, q les queremos y q estamos orando x los 3...

Andres said...

Gracias!

Anonymous said...

he looks like a little man!!! :) He's got a bunch of hair too!! Just like Maddie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. I am so thankful to be able to see them so soon!

Andres said...

You're welcome Tara! I'm so happy to do it! :)

Anonymous said...

I NEED A EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2020 WICCALOVESPELLTOOLS@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+19085174108
With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. jumba saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr. jumba details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.jumba and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.jumba for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. jumba contact information are via email: wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com, text or call him +19085174108

I highly recommend his services.  website : http://wiccalovespelltools.website2.me/
blogspot created by me for dr jumba, to thank him for restoring happiness back to my relationship : https://wiccalovespelltols.blogspot.com/