January 12, 2009

A word from Dr. Yun....



"It was a little easier to walk around the Lorega community in the second time. I didn't find much resistance in me as I shook hands with its residents who live among tombs. Probably worshiping together with them helped me relax, and even enjoy a brief interaction with the children after the service. As we were greeted by women and children, I noticed a group of young people looking at us. Suddenly I had an urge to take a picture with them, and asked Andres to take a picture of the scene.

Later, Abe asked me, "Dr. Yun, do you know you took a picture with gang members?"  Hmmm, I wasn't aware of that exactly... but who knows what God had done through that moment."

1 comment:

kennykimdotcom said...

what an amazing experience! :) glad you got to experience it!